BLOGGERS NOTE

*scrolls-down-for-music*

We all have a story to tell.

Whether we whisper or yell.
We all have a story, of adolescence and all it's glory.
We all have a story to tell.

Oh, happily ever after, wouldn't you know, wouldn't you know.
Oh, skip to the ending, who'd like to know, I'd like to know.
Author of the moment, can you tell me, do I end up, do I end up happy?

-Happily ever after by HeisWe

----------------------------------
If you can't

SCREAM YOUR HEART
OUT
!
WRITE it! :)
-xtina
-------------------------------------------------------------

LILIPAD... LILIPAD.... MANALIG KA LANG!
Datteebbbaayyyoooo xTina!!! (^_^)




Monday, February 7, 2011

DEALING WITH MISFORTUNES

Thoughts? You ask? I have so many of it tonight. Don’t even bother to ask me if they are good because I tell you… Today is not even worth it to call a “DAY”.

I woke up realizing that being an ECE student is such a pain in the .. (you know what’s next don’t you?). The last time I checked myself, last night I am so positive about everything, even ugly crappy twist and turns of event won’t let me down! Don’t get me wrong, I love my course. The thing is, when actually misfortunes suddenly ruined everything. Like there are any misfortunes? Ekk

Fate is something we create just to name every result of our own decisions.

Though some might find this in contrary to what I’ve been saying before but I do strongly believe that… “God has a plan for each one of us”.

The only difference about fate and God’s plan for us, is that the latter is impeccable and it is truly existing.

Misfortunes justify the belief on fate. So today, I’m not a victim of misfortunes. It’s just me who has been played by the sudden circumstances. Though it is most often times hard to admit, it just that suddenly I’ve just made a wrong decision. With that I am bold enough to face the consequences. Whatever happen I know it is safe to say that God has planned it for me. I will just live my life.. as if everything that is happening to me including the fucked up ones has meant something that is best for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment