BLOGGERS NOTE

*scrolls-down-for-music*

We all have a story to tell.

Whether we whisper or yell.
We all have a story, of adolescence and all it's glory.
We all have a story to tell.

Oh, happily ever after, wouldn't you know, wouldn't you know.
Oh, skip to the ending, who'd like to know, I'd like to know.
Author of the moment, can you tell me, do I end up, do I end up happy?

-Happily ever after by HeisWe

----------------------------------
If you can't

SCREAM YOUR HEART
OUT
!
WRITE it! :)
-xtina
-------------------------------------------------------------

LILIPAD... LILIPAD.... MANALIG KA LANG!
Datteebbbaayyyoooo xTina!!! (^_^)




Monday, September 6, 2010

MYFIRSTIECEPGA

I don’t bother to wake up early every time there’s a gathering or some school events at our school, whether it was a major major (miss phil?) gathering or a “so-so” one. The thing is, I just can’t leave my bed. I’m too sleepy to resist the comfort of it. Especially too early in the morning. Anyhow, I will not continue my talking about how I usually end up coming late in every school events (include the regular class too…) that I must attend. I just want to tell that I’m so f***** late again, and this time dragging a friend name Julie who patiently waits for me just to reserved the pact that last night I was really really sure I will able to accomplished, and that is to come at school 7AM SHARP! And I am a SHARK on t! lol.

Everything was like in a fast forward. Check out Lhei’s place. While she was still in deep sleep. We rush in at Mcdo. Headed school. Guess what? , the rain wouldn’t want us to take the journey so easy! Gawd, it was raining so hard that we end up soaking wet! Char!


At the school, Gym to be specific.

Ok. So what is this place? So many people. Picture Picture. Waah what a nuisance scene. (don’t get me wrong, it is nuisance due to the fact that we always does it! Lol). There are so many participants in this so called G.A for IECEP. And so what do you expect from a first timer like me? Scream to death like where on earth I am? Of course that’s too much of your imagination, I just sit there and waited for the moment till I absorbed everything that was happening around me, including the countless number of people i saw. Things go well especially when some of my ever early bird friends showed up. (The fudge, I thought I am the one who rock on this late thingy, never thought I could be beaten up with my friends.. char!). And we did the part that I always enjoyed. Picture Picture. Then here comes program proper. Wow, I was really mesmerized by the superb natural talent of the host coming from BPSU. Ok, enough with sarcasm. Lol. Waah.. in my own opinion which is everyone is entitled, I think ate Tere (our IECEP president) could have done it better than the girl from BPSU. And oh, I almost forgot we’ve got a male host! Haha.. Ate BPSU’s ka-loveteam daw! Haha.. ok. Enough with ranting the hosts, I don’t know what will happen if I’m on there shoe…. Maybe I’m dead now. Chos!
Hmm.. what else… Oh yeah, the games. Oh sweet holy cat… I swear to God, if you ask me if I enjoyed it? Waaahh… I almost cut my hair! Why? Just imagine countless papers I need to sign up just to fill in the box that says, “Long haired girl from Columban College”. WTFUDGE.

BREAK TIME.LUNCH TIME. KIM SAVES US. LOL.
Thanks for the treat Kim, sana everyday birthday mo, para everyday libre. Char! 

Seminars.

Here’s the loveliest part. I can’t remember anything that had been discussed. Lol. I’m too busy thinking about how long it will last. Lol.
JULIE&KIMS FAVORITE PART. LETRAN BOYS PROD!
You can literally see the twinkle in their eyes seeing those cute boys from Letran. Haha.

RAFFLE.WHENWILLIWIN?
I’m so damn hopeless. Kulang na lang lahat ng santo tawagin ko na manalo lang ako, pero ang swerte ko talaga, sawi palagi. Dang!

FINALETHATROCKS!
It’s time to say babye to them. They’re going back home. And we must clean up all the mess that they leave to us. Sort like remembrance daw. Yes.. C2 bottles, mineral, chips achuchu… Yeah literally. I enjoyed cleaning up somehow, because it’s so easy when it is a team. (Aminin, may kasama pang showtime achuchu… magtutupi lang ng table cloth noh Kim? Chos!)




ONE ORGANIZATION, ONE PROFESSION, ONE FAMILY.
Yan ang sabi ng IECEP.

“WE SALUTE YOU”
Sabi ng Dean.

To end up, I would say I did enjoyed this event. Somehow it increases the heat of the fiery ECE in me. :)) To the organizers and to those who help and support! Kudos to all, you simply nailed it! Rockenroll! *clap-clap-clap* Goodluck to all of us worthy future Engineers! 

That would be all!



But I guess not!
Side kwentos:
After the event we went home. But I decided to buy something first. So we went our separate ways. On my way home, Julie texted me, “Dai hindi ko pa nahananap si –tutuutt Letran sa FB.” Guess what it was like 10 minutes ng maghiwalay kame. Eh sa tantiya ko, 7mins ang byahe pauwe. So anu yun Julie? Pagpasok sa bahay, sipa pintuan, internet, facebook, search si tutuutt agad?! Chos! Haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment