BLOGGERS NOTE

*scrolls-down-for-music*

We all have a story to tell.

Whether we whisper or yell.
We all have a story, of adolescence and all it's glory.
We all have a story to tell.

Oh, happily ever after, wouldn't you know, wouldn't you know.
Oh, skip to the ending, who'd like to know, I'd like to know.
Author of the moment, can you tell me, do I end up, do I end up happy?

-Happily ever after by HeisWe

----------------------------------
If you can't

SCREAM YOUR HEART
OUT
!
WRITE it! :)
-xtina
-------------------------------------------------------------

LILIPAD... LILIPAD.... MANALIG KA LANG!
Datteebbbaayyyoooo xTina!!! (^_^)




Friday, December 10, 2010

DREAM FOR REAL?

Hey let us talk about dreams today. Dreams are somehow the manifestation of suppressed feelings? Is it true? Well I guess, yes! LOL. Well, I dunno but I hope not. Why? Later on I’ll discuss that stuff. Last night I have embrace another weird dream. Weird in a sense, that I actually remember it right now, because most of the time, I always forgot what on earth I have dream about while I was sleeping. One more thing, I woke up with a happy smile. eeeeeee.. ♥

My dream was about this particular person… Hmm.. ‘guess who?’ LOL. Somehow in my life, I think I like him. (Hey I can see you’re smiling! Stop it, it’s not what you think it is! lol). You see, I rather choose gummy bears over him! Well-uhmm that was I thought before. WTF past tense Tina? What happen now? Seriously!! Si crazy bleep bleep ba ito? Dream on!!!Haha. Well seriously, the thing that got me talking about this stuff is that just last night, yeah last night, I have this weirdest and wackiest dream about this particular guy. Usually in real life he uses to hang out with a group, but in my dream? WTF he’s a freakin emo! I mean alone. Haha.. So there, He was actually sitting right next to me, while I’m busy copying lecture. (WTF emphasize to the FUDGE! He’s not even my classmate!!!! ) . We talked about ‘amplifier –stuff’. (Gaah.. pansin ko lang, I’m mixing up school lectures with almost everything in my life these past days…. Lol). He ask this blah blah.. I asked him blah blah blah.. (weird, how come he became so interested in amplifier?? Haha) . And that’s the end of a boring dream. Pardon me. That’s all what had happened, we just talked.

The weird thing is the feeling that I’ve got the moment I woke up while remembering this dream. I ain’t supposed to like the feeling, but damn I’m so happy. Ok, before, He was part of the crowd. Now, all of a suddenly, he’s the superstar! WTF, Idiomatic as it sounds, but that is pretty much of what had happened. I don’t know all of a suddenly I started feeling or acting this way. One thing for sure, it is because of this lousy and boring dream of mine. But why?? Kaya nga I’m asking, does dreams pertain to a suppressed feelings? If yes, how on earth did I ever managed to blind myself that much like I almost end up clueless on what I really feel. This is crazy, at the same time nausea!

Maybe I really like him from the start, It’s just that I’m too busy thinking how we can’t be together. Hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment