BLOGGERS NOTE

*scrolls-down-for-music*

We all have a story to tell.

Whether we whisper or yell.
We all have a story, of adolescence and all it's glory.
We all have a story to tell.

Oh, happily ever after, wouldn't you know, wouldn't you know.
Oh, skip to the ending, who'd like to know, I'd like to know.
Author of the moment, can you tell me, do I end up, do I end up happy?

-Happily ever after by HeisWe

----------------------------------
If you can't

SCREAM YOUR HEART
OUT
!
WRITE it! :)
-xtina
-------------------------------------------------------------

LILIPAD... LILIPAD.... MANALIG KA LANG!
Datteebbbaayyyoooo xTina!!! (^_^)




Thursday, December 30, 2010

2010: THE YEAR ENDER POST


Ayun! SABOG na DAMDAMIN! (Lemme borrow this one, from Ms. Yeng ) That’s the right term to describe this indescribable feeling… Indescribable nga but I still got the term.. LOL. Anyways, here comes again the time of the month ( no! not the girl thing! Haha ), where in I’ve got to put everything that struck this clumsy yet strong headed girl in this Year ender Post!

Let me say that 2010, is more than just a roller coaster ride!

It was in the year 2010 where in Christina turns nineteen, probably the last year of having a ‘teen’ on her age ( Next year I’m turning TwenTEEN. LOL ). Well, who would have ever thought that the saddest month of the year would be also the month of my birthday? I was really struggling on almost everything… with my family… some of my friends… my faith…. My self…. Well cliché sounding? But you know what? Past is past, what we have now from the past are the thing that we had “learned”. Whether you lose or you win, at the end of the day the most important thing is that you fight for it and yes you surpassed it. 2010 also opens up a lot of new things to me… I and my family? We were drawn closer to each other. Although I know there’s no such thing as perfect. My friends? oh God how badly I was fooled and blinded searching for awesomeness to someone else’s but hey look who has the greatest friends in the world! Yep, ako yun! Haha… I’m not bragging, I just feel so blessed that I have the wackiest, craziest yet the sweetest friends in the world! I love both my Highschool and College friends. At siyempre, who also would have thought that I might be able to find true friends with totally strangers? Some may raise an eye from this but you know what I’m truly blessed that despite the inevitable danger of trusting people “on-line” I still found the coolest and the nicest people. I’m eagerly and positively hoping that someday we will meet each other. They’re the awesomest! I’m really thankful to God I have my family and friends. In 2010, My passion for music grew deeper, Well I guess not only with music but I think with the gift of Art itself. I know I will still be able to handle and develop my crafts in the coming years.

But one thing that truly inspires me a lot is that on this year, I somehow felt the importance of my existence, the reason why I’m living. It’s not all about how I end up being happy. It is more like being able to also make others happy. In year 2010, I feel God’s presence every single day. He was there especially when I was caught off guard about some crazy happenings that I don’t even know why it’s happening. Matagal na siyang kumakatok, and I tell you kapag papansinin mo lang, walang kapantay na ligaya at pag-asa ang hatid niya sayo.

I’m so thankful to God that although I don’t have the best of everything I still have my family, my friends, and some people whom I happen to know, people who take a part in my day to day life or those who had happen to come in my life.

Gaya nga ng pinaniniwalaan ko, lahat ng tao may connection sa bawat isa, yun tipo nga lang na makakasakay mo sa jeep may reason kung bakit sa dinamedame ng tao sa mundo siya yung makakasama mo.

2010 surely made me cry, laugh, just like anything that goes around. Although we have done a lot of mistakes, or even repeatedly done mistakes in our past years we still got the chance to make things right in the year 2011, we’ve got the rest of our lives to continuously learn. New Year does not always define ‘the end’ I guess it is better if we look at it as a “New Beginning” that means “New Hopes”.

I just want to share the message in one of the application I have at my Facebook.

….that if you relax, it comes. Don't seek, don't search, don't ask, don't knock, don't demand - relax. If you relax, it is there. If you relax, God shows you the way.

Surely in God’s plan and will, everything will gonna fall on its proper place. So I guess somehow it is good to slow down a bit.

To all my loved ones, beware I’m gonna love you all for the rest of my life! Haha…

Let us all rock out loud this coming new year!!!

God bless everyone!

Have a prosperous NEW YEAR.

~xtina

No comments:

Post a Comment