BLOGGERS NOTE

*scrolls-down-for-music*

We all have a story to tell.

Whether we whisper or yell.
We all have a story, of adolescence and all it's glory.
We all have a story to tell.

Oh, happily ever after, wouldn't you know, wouldn't you know.
Oh, skip to the ending, who'd like to know, I'd like to know.
Author of the moment, can you tell me, do I end up, do I end up happy?

-Happily ever after by HeisWe

----------------------------------
If you can't

SCREAM YOUR HEART
OUT
!
WRITE it! :)
-xtina
-------------------------------------------------------------

LILIPAD... LILIPAD.... MANALIG KA LANG!
Datteebbbaayyyoooo xTina!!! (^_^)




Tuesday, March 23, 2010

SOON TO BE ENGINEERS CAMPAIGN

Ok let me tell you one fact about me, I'm an Engineering Student :)
And just like anyone else who's pursuing their own career for their future, I really wish someday that my dream will come true... as for me I hope that someday I'll be an Engineer. :)

So along with my friends, I started this so-called "Soon to be Engineers Photo Campaign"

here are some of the pictures I've got for the said campaign..

COLUMBAN COLLEGE ENGINEERING STUDENTS
LYNDON

JOSEPH

JAIDENE

JOLAS

NIKKA

AL

ROCHELLE

MHAY

LHEIANNE

KIM

JULIE




i'll post updates soon...
btw, I'm planning to take shots to all the cc engineering students... but as for now, i'm sticking with my friends and oh... i don't yet have enough guts to do that.. hehe..:))

No comments:

Post a Comment