BLOGGERS NOTE

*scrolls-down-for-music*

We all have a story to tell.

Whether we whisper or yell.
We all have a story, of adolescence and all it's glory.
We all have a story to tell.

Oh, happily ever after, wouldn't you know, wouldn't you know.
Oh, skip to the ending, who'd like to know, I'd like to know.
Author of the moment, can you tell me, do I end up, do I end up happy?

-Happily ever after by HeisWe

----------------------------------
If you can't

SCREAM YOUR HEART
OUT
!
WRITE it! :)
-xtina
-------------------------------------------------------------

LILIPAD... LILIPAD.... MANALIG KA LANG!
Datteebbbaayyyoooo xTina!!! (^_^)




Wednesday, March 31, 2010

OFF TO SCHOOL WEDNESDAY!

So here's what happened last time, after the so sudden so unexpected days. Somehow I managed to be.. me... AGAIN. and i tell you, that is so.... BORING. "

Ok, March what? March 31. Today.

I need to wake up. But my body can't resist the lovely comfort of my lovely pillow and bed. But i must.. i must brush off this sleepy aura.. not now Tina! I told myself. So that's when i managed to sit down, say a little morning prayer, grabbed my phone then text-ed my friends. "Hello, dai, lhei and Mhay, heard the news? halfday holiday daw. So we need to go to school early. as in morning. 9am. see you there!"

I was too quick with everything. Brushing my teeth...breakfast (ow.. did i really ate? lol. dunno ) .. blah blah... i did even take a bath for like 10minutes only?? and to tell you that is a MIRACLE. I usually take bath for like 1 hour. So there, i finished my daily morning ritual. Then all of a suddenly Julie texted me that she will be going at the school too so i'll have to wait for her.

I also accomplished my daily Facebook ritual.lol.. i don't wanna play Cafe World with any single spoiled meal! FYI! hahaha.... so that's it JUlie came and we went to the school.

@ the SCHOOL.

I hate the atmosphere of a school without the typical noisy atmosphere of lurking students! Damn, nabibingi ako sa sobrang katahimikan. Some of my frineds came too.. Mhay, Joseph, Lhei and Von.


DAMN. MY GRADES.. I KNOW I CAN DO BETTER THAN THAT. anyways.. it's a gift that I'm passing! I promise myself i will break not only a leg next SY but everything! lol. ok enough with my exaggerated hyperbole. I know where I'm lacking of.. so I will work on to it! ossh!! dattebayooo!! Tina! :)) After we hit on the school we ate at MINI-STOP and have some fun fun get together.. :)) Miss Krungsss!


Monday. the truth will be unfold! *crossed-fingers* Wish me luck! Guide me trough this Papa God. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment