BLOGGERS NOTE

*scrolls-down-for-music*

We all have a story to tell.

Whether we whisper or yell.
We all have a story, of adolescence and all it's glory.
We all have a story to tell.

Oh, happily ever after, wouldn't you know, wouldn't you know.
Oh, skip to the ending, who'd like to know, I'd like to know.
Author of the moment, can you tell me, do I end up, do I end up happy?

-Happily ever after by HeisWe

----------------------------------
If you can't

SCREAM YOUR HEART
OUT
!
WRITE it! :)
-xtina
-------------------------------------------------------------

LILIPAD... LILIPAD.... MANALIG KA LANG!
Datteebbbaayyyoooo xTina!!! (^_^)




Saturday, October 23, 2010

ENROLLMENT THINGY!

Hello. Yay, finally end of the first semester! Partey partey! Lol. Ok so I just want to share some stories. Here’s what happened… Day 1 Monday… along with my friends, we have decided to go to school and enroll for the coming second semester, unfortunately we canceled our plans due to the bad weather condition. It’s raining cats and dogs for good all sake! So I end up stuck at home. Second day follows the same. I was so bored that day that I almost end up eating paper! Char! ( …truth is I just can’t finish my artworks! It makes me so crazy!!! Arr) Other pet peeve that day was the power interruption. Again no access to the world wide web.. (that sucks bigtime!) So I just stayed at home and read some of the English novels that my dad gave to me. It was a relieved that somehow I feel fine reading those. I’ve finished two books in just one sitting. The next day, we have decided to finally go to school and enroll. It feels good to see some of the familiar faces. Engineering classmates and schoolmates, I just don’t know how in particular this thing happens but every time I see them I feel happy maybe because people that I often see grows on me, (and they’re like trees that grows on me as tall as the tree of knowledge in plants vs. zombies could grow.. char!lol… ) well except for my crush..lol…he’s different! He’s not just growing, with his presence I feel like I’m a climate change, sad mood suddenly turns to be happy, corny! It’s pretty obvious cinnamon! Do I need to explain myself here? Lol),. But one thing that truly amazed me was seeing my funny, wackiest and ahmm.. Well-behave friends! Gawd, they’re the coolest creatures! LOL. (Enough na nga baka ma-overwhelmed masyado.. mag-hyperventilate pa yang mga yan eh.. lol.).

Can you believe that we didn’t accomplish the whole enrollment stuff that day that we need to go back the following day! *sighed* so here’s what happened on the day that follows, Again along with the well behave creatures (oh my god.. I’m choking!! Hellpp… haha) we came back at school and finally finished enrolling. Then I got home so early to finish my artworks. I prefer staying at home than hanging outside just saying. 


So that’s the boring enrollment thingy, haha…

I’m not so sure on what’s gonna happen with this coming second semester ( yeah I supposed, like anu ako fortune teller?), but of course I bet there would be some endless “Hayy naku… waaahh.. exam na naman…” lines! Like who the hell wants exams nowadays? What else, I guess one thing that I’m looking forward to is probably just like what I have said on my early post ( see SCHOOOLING INTERRUPTING MY EDUCATION THING) … Second Semester marks a new beginning, so we should work our ass off better than before, Schooling is essential for our education so we should make the most out of it! And yeah, Schooling is much much much fun with the people around who always cheer you up! And remember the law of attraction guys! Negative feelings always attract negative happenings! So stay positive! Good vibes for the Win! ) It’s time to kick some ass! Woot!! )

No comments:

Post a Comment