BLOGGERS NOTE

*scrolls-down-for-music*

We all have a story to tell.

Whether we whisper or yell.
We all have a story, of adolescence and all it's glory.
We all have a story to tell.

Oh, happily ever after, wouldn't you know, wouldn't you know.
Oh, skip to the ending, who'd like to know, I'd like to know.
Author of the moment, can you tell me, do I end up, do I end up happy?

-Happily ever after by HeisWe

----------------------------------
If you can't

SCREAM YOUR HEART
OUT
!
WRITE it! :)
-xtina
-------------------------------------------------------------

LILIPAD... LILIPAD.... MANALIG KA LANG!
Datteebbbaayyyoooo xTina!!! (^_^)




Saturday, October 30, 2010

YOUTUBE IN HD



so ok.. I'm into this Pinoy Teleserye now! (which is kinda unusual because I've never ever got hooked with any Pinoy teleserye before), that's why I created a new fan vid. And also, i created this fanvid using my new video editing software, Sony Vegas. ( it reminds me of the very painful moment when I met photoshop! two words, NOSE BLEED! They're like the softwares that would make you point and click your mouse browser at the X button several times! *sighed* Hard to deal with at first then later on you'll love to use, like what else could i say. I'm in love with photoshop). Ok back to the real thing, I'm not posting this video to promote or something, it's just that YOUTUBE really pissed me off today! Like hell, i uploaded this video in HD, and yeah i've got this video uploaded in youtube in HD too but.. BUT.. it's freakin' laggy! Like its freezing for every blur transition. In which I believe my Sony Vegas was purely innocent. Because I've got my video's soft copy, smooth and yeah on its epic HD quality! So I'm wondering why on earth this could happen? *sighed* I'm really pissed youtube, Don't tell me it is another bug! Damm*t clean your system for the good of all mankind! ( ok I'm exaggerating! ) . FYI, I'm quite perfectionist that's why small things like this pisses me off that much. :L

I love youtube, at ang sakit sakit na! pwe! (one more chance?lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment