BLOGGERS NOTE

*scrolls-down-for-music*

We all have a story to tell.

Whether we whisper or yell.
We all have a story, of adolescence and all it's glory.
We all have a story to tell.

Oh, happily ever after, wouldn't you know, wouldn't you know.
Oh, skip to the ending, who'd like to know, I'd like to know.
Author of the moment, can you tell me, do I end up, do I end up happy?

-Happily ever after by HeisWe

----------------------------------
If you can't

SCREAM YOUR HEART
OUT
!
WRITE it! :)
-xtina
-------------------------------------------------------------

LILIPAD... LILIPAD.... MANALIG KA LANG!
Datteebbbaayyyoooo xTina!!! (^_^)




Tuesday, October 26, 2010

WHY I DON’T HATE JUSTIN BIEBER

Baby baby noooooo…. Awesome!


Photobucket


 


Ok, so this blog post is especially dedicated to JB believers. Actually I’m just a mild fan of Justin Beiber. I like most of his songs. And I don’t care if most people hate his voice, for me it’s so cute and at the same time he really can sing! Other Talents? He can play the piano, drums and the guitar… I bet even some of the grownups couldn’t do that! One more thing JB is so freakinly gorgeous guy!


 


If the things I’ve stated above doesn’t please you that much.


Let us dig deeper to what really matters.




Justin started just like any people who are aiming for their dreams.


First you’ve got to believe into yourself….even if others don’t.


 








at this video.. Little JB sings his heart out despite the inevitable laughs coming from the crowd.


 


Comment from youtube:


“Whether people think he sucks or not, still gotta give him props for still performing when people in the crowd were laughing at him. Not many people that age would have done what he did.” ~SirBigDICKNigga


 


Follow your dreams, it doesn’t matter if you fail a couple of times the thing is you keep on trying and never looses hope.
















 


You know what I really like about Justin Bieber is that even at his young age he already fulfilled one of his biggest dreams, and I know he deserves it. Every fruits that came from our “hard work” and “determination” I believe we all deserve it.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment