BLOGGERS NOTE

*scrolls-down-for-music*

We all have a story to tell.

Whether we whisper or yell.
We all have a story, of adolescence and all it's glory.
We all have a story to tell.

Oh, happily ever after, wouldn't you know, wouldn't you know.
Oh, skip to the ending, who'd like to know, I'd like to know.
Author of the moment, can you tell me, do I end up, do I end up happy?

-Happily ever after by HeisWe

----------------------------------
If you can't

SCREAM YOUR HEART
OUT
!
WRITE it! :)
-xtina
-------------------------------------------------------------

LILIPAD... LILIPAD.... MANALIG KA LANG!
Datteebbbaayyyoooo xTina!!! (^_^)




Wednesday, May 18, 2011

ACLTCL

If movies were monsters this will be the beast! LOL.

Its been months since the first time I have watched this epic Thai movie and I gotta admit I’m also one of those who abuses it. Well not the scary or psycho thing but I just love to watch it over and over again. Ok ‘nuff said this is not my story. Here’s the real start of my review:

One thing that surely made this movie a fiery hit was that they have an awesome set of actors and actresses!

P’Shone? Mario Maurer. The definition of a real gorgeously handsome leading man. forget the list of handsome guys, he’s on the top!

Nam? Baifern. She’s so pretty that you will envy her to death! err.. joking! She’s really lovable. :)

Teacher In? needless to say she’s the coolest teacher ever! :)

Actually the story is so cliche! You might had probably watched a couple of teen flicks before. But did you actually ask yourself, especially to those who are so fond to romance movies, what’s the spell bounded with these kind of movies that keeping you attached?

A crazy little thing called LOVE? indeed!

With this movie the same old happy-sad feelings that you had back to the days when you were being head over heels to someone who means the world to you is suddenly being revived.Dang to that feeling :) (oh.. i’m having a jelly toes right now.. LOL)

That’s that! For humanity sake, we all have that ‘story’ in us. It could be someone from your highschool life, a classmate, schoolmate, instructor, your company’s boss, officemate, your gloomy neighbor, your boyfriend etc&&

101% excellent movie. I don’t care if you push me off to swimming pool just like what had happened to the ‘beyond hurtful’ scene of Nam and P’Shone. I won’t get tired loving this movie! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment