BLOGGERS NOTE

*scrolls-down-for-music*

We all have a story to tell.

Whether we whisper or yell.
We all have a story, of adolescence and all it's glory.
We all have a story to tell.

Oh, happily ever after, wouldn't you know, wouldn't you know.
Oh, skip to the ending, who'd like to know, I'd like to know.
Author of the moment, can you tell me, do I end up, do I end up happy?

-Happily ever after by HeisWe

----------------------------------
If you can't

SCREAM YOUR HEART
OUT
!
WRITE it! :)
-xtina
-------------------------------------------------------------

LILIPAD... LILIPAD.... MANALIG KA LANG!
Datteebbbaayyyoooo xTina!!! (^_^)




Monday, May 23, 2011

FRIEND MALE THAI MOVIE



re-watching this teaser for the 2nd time. I hate it because this makes me more confuse!!!!

here's my observation though:

The anime character is actually a girl, with the way she looks like? probably someone called a 'boyish'. (Danngg.. I missed it the first time I saw this teaser.. thought it was a guy.. and I've got the initial thought of her crushing so hard with an anime character! )

and yeah I've got this weird feeling that she is a lesbian in this film.

You know, like she has a 'friend male' inside her.. > (Am I making sense?)

and the one that strengthen my theories?

is this:

Notice the underlined letters that spelled "FEMALE".

OK maybe I'm just thinking way too hard... but that's just my observations... funny thing is, well some people got this same observations as well. :)

Mr. Google won't help me. I don't have a Thai friend to read their scripts.

Yes I'm confuse! So confuse about the synopsis! and that's what makes me want to watch this movie aside from the fact that Bai Fern Pimchanok Leuwi%&#* (whatever!) is here! :)



1 comment:

  1. Hi, do you know where is link download for this movie? I am so curious about this movie. please let me know via email: apparition007@ymail.com. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete