BLOGGERS NOTE

*scrolls-down-for-music*

We all have a story to tell.

Whether we whisper or yell.
We all have a story, of adolescence and all it's glory.
We all have a story to tell.

Oh, happily ever after, wouldn't you know, wouldn't you know.
Oh, skip to the ending, who'd like to know, I'd like to know.
Author of the moment, can you tell me, do I end up, do I end up happy?

-Happily ever after by HeisWe

----------------------------------
If you can't

SCREAM YOUR HEART
OUT
!
WRITE it! :)
-xtina
-------------------------------------------------------------

LILIPAD... LILIPAD.... MANALIG KA LANG!
Datteebbbaayyyoooo xTina!!! (^_^)




Wednesday, May 25, 2011

TWENTEEN


*I’m typing this on the 24th of May… an hour before I turn “Tweenteen” :) *

So…. I guess I’m out of words. If Microsoft word would type instantly what’s on my mind…

Probably he’ll type like this:

$#^&#$(#*(*#%#&@

Like I don’t know.. There’s something inside of me.. I just can’t fully express… Excitement ba’to? Maybe… but usually if that’s the case.. I blurted out like this:

Wwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I guess, everyone feels this some kind of uncategorized, inevitable somehow ecstatic indescribable feeling whenever you reach another year in your life. Thank God for the world is still alive, well you know about the “May 21 Doomsday Prediction” news? ‘nuff said.

So what’s up with me?

Probably still most of the same me, the one who loves anime, music, media stuffs, who loves to draw, play around with my cat, surf the internet, share my insights in forums. I’m still the same person who loves to edit videos, experimenting in photoshop, goofing around with my bestest friends, enthusiastically the one who’s cheering and teasing for my mom and dad to kiss…haha, the one who enjoyed playing a trick with her brother, the one who strangely thinking about the magic brought to me by different people whom I happened to know… or strangers that happened to passed by and probably I’m still the one who is hiding inside her own nest plainly and oddly thinking about life and the way it’s becoming somehow simplified…

Yes another year. The feeling of being blessed… not because I got the best of everything.. I do have failures, actually many regrets in the past years. But would it be better if I just embrace life just the way it is? well it doesn’t mean I will stick forever with my flaws… Yes I also do have unanswered prayers… bad decisions… broken dreams…being mistreated.. misplaced.. misunderstood.. ( oh wait.. I’m singing..lol..) … got lots of wishful thinking that’s somehow drowning me in the space of my reality.

Cliché as it may sound but past is past…

Another year is given. Another chance.

We are constantly learning… soon everything will fall accordingly to what is planned by him, and I trust him… I will surrender everything to him… though doing my part is not that easy… but still this is life, with tons of decisions to make I would gladly take the risk to live and just be who I am.

PS: I’m saying goodbye to being Ms. Pushover… *behlat!!!*

No comments:

Post a Comment