BLOGGERS NOTE

*scrolls-down-for-music*

We all have a story to tell.

Whether we whisper or yell.
We all have a story, of adolescence and all it's glory.
We all have a story to tell.

Oh, happily ever after, wouldn't you know, wouldn't you know.
Oh, skip to the ending, who'd like to know, I'd like to know.
Author of the moment, can you tell me, do I end up, do I end up happy?

-Happily ever after by HeisWe

----------------------------------
If you can't

SCREAM YOUR HEART
OUT
!
WRITE it! :)
-xtina
-------------------------------------------------------------

LILIPAD... LILIPAD.... MANALIG KA LANG!
Datteebbbaayyyoooo xTina!!! (^_^)




Monday, April 5, 2010

AS QUICK AS IT BADLY HURTS

And for the first time i do random blog for this site. :(

tsk tsk tsk...

This might confused you a bit for i have decided that this "damn thing" i must keep only to myself. I JUST DON'T HAVE THE GUTS. One thing that surely i'll let you know, it damn hurts. But as they say.. LIFE is a constant battle! and come what may, i'm willing to face everything. I may not be brave or tough enough... but somehow i know i can make the most out of who i am... With no offense with Hyuga Neji of Naruto, I DON'T BELIEVE IN DESTINY!" Destiny is something we just created so that it may hide the wrong things or decisions that we do...


FIGHTING FOR VICTORY AT ITS BEST IS WHEN NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES YOU FALL DOWN, YOU RISE UP QUICKLY FIGHTING, FOR YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU DESERVE IT AND HOW BADLY YOU WANT IT! & NEED IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment