BLOGGERS NOTE

*scrolls-down-for-music*

We all have a story to tell.

Whether we whisper or yell.
We all have a story, of adolescence and all it's glory.
We all have a story to tell.

Oh, happily ever after, wouldn't you know, wouldn't you know.
Oh, skip to the ending, who'd like to know, I'd like to know.
Author of the moment, can you tell me, do I end up, do I end up happy?

-Happily ever after by HeisWe

----------------------------------
If you can't

SCREAM YOUR HEART
OUT
!
WRITE it! :)
-xtina
-------------------------------------------------------------

LILIPAD... LILIPAD.... MANALIG KA LANG!
Datteebbbaayyyoooo xTina!!! (^_^)




Wednesday, November 3, 2010

YOUTUBE HD PART 2

ang artie artie ng youtube! haha...well I've realized na in order for your videos that's in epic HD videos to be uploaded in HD epic video also in youtube, you just have to make sure that your output video format should be in .mp4! Confusing ehh? before I used to upload videos at .wmv file(yeah, the times when I'm stuck in Windows Movie Maker) and it turned out to be as good as the raw file. But I must say, in Sony Vegas it is a different story! Well this is only hypothetically speaking, but I've done my part, I've conducted a test where in I set a 14 seconds video clip into a standard HD format. Then set my template into which I could have an output .mp4 format (in w/c it was in HD too). Then I uploaded it on Youtube! WAALLLAAA! It's smooth and sailing! (just like most sony vegas HD videos!). So polished! No freaking hell lags!

You think you've heard it all? wrong! Again just to prove that my theory was getting on the right track, I've tried to convert my HD video ( that was save in .wmv format, the one I uploaded on Youtube that end up low quality HD because of the lags wtf?!) into standard Iphone/PSP format which is in .mp4. Guess what? Boom! I'm on the right track, it turned out that it was the same laggy thing! ( I didn't bother to watch the video because it was in an epic laggy state same to the one i uploaded to YT! ). And hell it was lately that I realized that when you upload video with any video format in Youtube, it will be automatically converted into .mp4 (thus downloading using youtube downloader will prove that!) I know right because whenever I downloaded video from youtube it was always in .mp4 format!

So with that I think that the main source of the problem was on the way I save my project. Again Tina it should be in HD mp4! Less stress because the output smoothness of your final video will be the same as the one uploaded in youtube.

Well I should recommend that youtube monkeys (as they've called themselves) must at least do something about this format compatibility thing. Some youtubers also got tons of problems like their vid was out of synch, upload error.. etc.

Anyhoo, I'm not so sure whether my theory is right. But somehow, I think that was really the problem. I'm documenting this whole thing just to make sure that I will never get lost again in Youtube! And maybe someone will find this post helpful as well! haha...

Dang can you believe that the whole TEST was like out of SERENDIPITY? :) Lucky enough right? haha.. )

No comments:

Post a Comment