BLOGGERS NOTE

*scrolls-down-for-music*

We all have a story to tell.

Whether we whisper or yell.
We all have a story, of adolescence and all it's glory.
We all have a story to tell.

Oh, happily ever after, wouldn't you know, wouldn't you know.
Oh, skip to the ending, who'd like to know, I'd like to know.
Author of the moment, can you tell me, do I end up, do I end up happy?

-Happily ever after by HeisWe

----------------------------------
If you can't

SCREAM YOUR HEART
OUT
!
WRITE it! :)
-xtina
-------------------------------------------------------------

LILIPAD... LILIPAD.... MANALIG KA LANG!
Datteebbbaayyyoooo xTina!!! (^_^)




Wednesday, November 17, 2010

DAY 1 : TRANSISTOR TESTER PROJECT

OK, So I'm planning to put up a documentation thing for our electronics 2 project in which we were asked to make our own transistor tester. This documentation is just a random thing that I always do whenever I feel like doing. huh? LOL. Anyways, as a half diligent and half lazy electronics student... or maybe 1/4 diligent only.. lol. I prefer to spice up the pressure I feel whenever a project was given to me, spicing up means adding more extra activities to the typical or let me say to the mundane ways of accomplishing a given task or the project itself. And this is what I do.LOL. Actually there are still several things I do just to lessen the pressure. I will mention some of it later on.

Ok, let's start now the project.

Day 1:

I found several good schematic diagrams for our transistor tester at the internet. One of the best was this.

Credit to the owner :

http://www.electronicecircuits.com/electronic-circuits/in-circuit-transistor-tester/

I'm too lazy to include the schematic diagram here. LOL. Anyhoo, I recommend this schematic diagram for beginners like me. We manage to canvass the parts and so far, only the 9 volt battery and the IC are the money suckers. Approximately Php 275 for this project.

Ow i forgot to mention, our instructor gave us also sample copy of a transistor tester schematic diagram including the part list and the procedures.

I will scan and post the said copy on the next post. Please bare with me.


Actually I find this one cheaper than the 275php project I mention before ( the one i provided with link). Let's take for example the IC cost 28php only as compare to the 68php(IC's price or any other parts varies depends on the part number/type i supposed.) Plus the fact that "instructions" and "procedures" are included and since it is commercially available, I've chosen this one. I actually bought some of the important materials or parts of it. Later on, I will start to build it on the bread board. I will post updates soon as I accomplish a thing.

So i guess that's it for Day 1.

btw, submission of this project will be after our foundation day. Gee.. the clock is ticking... I have more than a week to finish this... tsk tsk..

Aja! Fighting! LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment