BLOGGERS NOTE

*scrolls-down-for-music*

We all have a story to tell.

Whether we whisper or yell.
We all have a story, of adolescence and all it's glory.
We all have a story to tell.

Oh, happily ever after, wouldn't you know, wouldn't you know.
Oh, skip to the ending, who'd like to know, I'd like to know.
Author of the moment, can you tell me, do I end up, do I end up happy?

-Happily ever after by HeisWe

----------------------------------
If you can't

SCREAM YOUR HEART
OUT
!
WRITE it! :)
-xtina
-------------------------------------------------------------

LILIPAD... LILIPAD.... MANALIG KA LANG!
Datteebbbaayyyoooo xTina!!! (^_^)




Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Me cleaning? equals to damaged!

NOV. 3, 2010

Thought I may share this EPIC story.. lately this afternoon… I feel like cleaning the computer… So there, got my cleaning stuff and screw. First I started polishing the monitor. Wow, kinda looks new. Job well done! Then there go the speakers and the cd’s. Now they’re properly organized! I was about to finish cleaning up, then suddenly I saw the keyboard. Yah right I forgot the keyboard… so I unplugged the cords and started cleaning the keyboard. Being a little too perfectionist, I find it hard to resist the inevitable dust inside the keyboard due to the fact that I was only able to cleaned the outer part. So with certainty, I picked up the screw and start to disassemble the keyboard. Never in my life have I ever done this before, but does it matter to a risk taker like me? I wasn’t even thinking that I could damage this thing! lol. I slowly lifted the back lid of the keyboard, and to my surprised, I saw pieces falling apart! And I was like, ok.. so this is what it looks like… and uhhmm what the hell is this? What the hell I have done just by now? I actually felt a sudden twirl in my stomach, guess kinda nervous. But then, with a pretty optimistic head, I continued my cleaning… I was confident somehow that I could easily assemble it once I was finish cleaning. Then.. I was wrong… really really WRONG! WTF? The keyboard wasn’t working! So I opened it up again, trying my best to fix it, but hell for the second time, it wasn’t working! I have no one to blame but myself! Huhu… and for the third time… reassembled it… TADAAAAHHH… A B C DHDEKHJSOHKJSLRHJ;LSR,VUIMYMBYP[MOJI[B’PN Yeah its working! Finally I fixed it. But into my dismay… Some keys aren’t working.. aww… All keys were fine except for the number keys which has the symbols… damn! Can’t you believe that my exclamation point was a copy-paste!! ! ! ! arrr! ! and I was like hitting letter W as hard as I could! Ow.. I messed up my keyboard! wth! I’m thinking if I will reassemble it tomorrow again, but I’m afraid I might worsen the problem… Anyhoo.. I think I should try my luck and my best tomorrow. Like I don’t even have a choice, I can’t live without this thing »» “!!!”

So there you go… Cleaning is not my forte.. tsk tsk…

http://worthtaker.tumblr.com/post/1471207474/me-cleaning-equals-to-damaged

No comments:

Post a Comment