BLOGGERS NOTE

*scrolls-down-for-music*

We all have a story to tell.

Whether we whisper or yell.
We all have a story, of adolescence and all it's glory.
We all have a story to tell.

Oh, happily ever after, wouldn't you know, wouldn't you know.
Oh, skip to the ending, who'd like to know, I'd like to know.
Author of the moment, can you tell me, do I end up, do I end up happy?

-Happily ever after by HeisWe

----------------------------------
If you can't

SCREAM YOUR HEART
OUT
!
WRITE it! :)
-xtina
-------------------------------------------------------------

LILIPAD... LILIPAD.... MANALIG KA LANG!
Datteebbbaayyyoooo xTina!!! (^_^)




Tuesday, November 30, 2010

TRANSISTOR TESTER PROJECT DAY 2 3 4… WTF? I’M COUNTING!



LOL.. excuse me for my title.. haha.. I lost everything.. everything about this documentation… well not really everything I mean I just lost my time updating the whole stuff about this project in which I originally plan to document. Ok ‘nuff said. Let’s continue and finish this thing that I started. So actually right now, I’m done with my transistor tester. Yeah like almost a week ago. Here’s what I have done.


I'll post the picture of the finished product after I transfer it into my computer. I'm too damn lazy to transfer it now. LOL.



A wise approach regarding building a project was to make sure you stick with good decisions. Just like in real life, one wrong decision can lead you to your ass whooping nightmares. So just to make thing sure, I started my project by building it first using bread board. Some say that that was just a plenty of work to be done, like that would be just a waste of time. But I tell you, it does save up money! LOL. Once you soldered everything to the PCB you can always desoldered it but I bet that it will never satisfy you! So ok, after doing the breadboard thing I had found out that I bought or should I say they sell to me a wrong IC! WTF! (Someday, I’m gonna buy my own electronics shop that will provide everything a consumer needed. LOL. Including cakes and pastries? Wtf weirdo? LOL). Luckily, my classmates were more willingly to help. They provide us the testers’ case (packaging) and yeah the IC. Big thanks! :) And of course yeah good thing I have bread board everything first. Oh Gawd, it saves me from buying all the parts again after finding out that I've got the wrong IC.

After checking out that the whole circuit was working, I along with some of my classmates decided to work on it at my place. Thank God it went ow so good. And yeah taddaah.. We’re all finished!




Here’s the schematic diagram and the part list:
Credit to ALEXAN. 








Just follow it carefully and you can also be able to build yourself a transistor tester. :D


That would be all I guess.. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment