BLOGGERS NOTE

*scrolls-down-for-music*

We all have a story to tell.

Whether we whisper or yell.
We all have a story, of adolescence and all it's glory.
We all have a story to tell.

Oh, happily ever after, wouldn't you know, wouldn't you know.
Oh, skip to the ending, who'd like to know, I'd like to know.
Author of the moment, can you tell me, do I end up, do I end up happy?

-Happily ever after by HeisWe

----------------------------------
If you can't

SCREAM YOUR HEART
OUT
!
WRITE it! :)
-xtina
-------------------------------------------------------------

LILIPAD... LILIPAD.... MANALIG KA LANG!
Datteebbbaayyyoooo xTina!!! (^_^)




Saturday, January 29, 2011

can i just walk

Again.. for the nth time, I just couldn't find a way to fix the flaws. It's not that I could actually do that perfectly, but hey I could actually be at least give it a try. But sadly, these past days I feel so vulnerable about almost everything. My pessimistic side without a doubt, is eating me alive and I hate myself because I let it happened that way. Yes sometimes things just happened, things goes the opposite of what we planned, let me just say that it is fair enough to call the world unfair. Yes what a crap, I've got dose of that these past days. Complaining? Kinda I guess, but what else it could do?, just a pain on the head, pain on the head? that i can endure, but pain on my heart? I can't seem to breathe. You see, I'm actually aware of the right things to do, its just that it ends there. I don't know how to start a walk. I only do the talking.

This is the reason why I didn't dare to write a new years resolution. I can't seem to accomplish anything!

Worse? I JUST MADE MYSELF A FOOL.

Somewhere in between this pain and hurt lies hope. I'm sorry January if I wasted you, guess I just have to learn from you.


No comments:

Post a Comment