BLOGGERS NOTE

*scrolls-down-for-music*

We all have a story to tell.

Whether we whisper or yell.
We all have a story, of adolescence and all it's glory.
We all have a story to tell.

Oh, happily ever after, wouldn't you know, wouldn't you know.
Oh, skip to the ending, who'd like to know, I'd like to know.
Author of the moment, can you tell me, do I end up, do I end up happy?

-Happily ever after by HeisWe

----------------------------------
If you can't

SCREAM YOUR HEART
OUT
!
WRITE it! :)
-xtina
-------------------------------------------------------------

LILIPAD... LILIPAD.... MANALIG KA LANG!
Datteebbbaayyyoooo xTina!!! (^_^)




Monday, January 31, 2011

JUST ENJOY THE PLACE

They say, live life to the fullest! Well I won't argue with that, I just couldn't agree more!!! But sadly here comes the "crap"! We have this so called plant visit... ( we will visit some of the hybrid plants on different botanical gardens... wtf, this is only a joke! you know what Plant Visit means don't you? :) ... This is so educational and at the same time its also about having fun! Lets call it a field trip.

Haven't been into Ilocus Sur before so I'm actually getting excited with the idea of staying there for two nights and another two nights in Baguio.


So ok lets go back to the "LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST THING". I swear to God it will be an all out fun and entertaining while discovering and learning new things if I would end up spending the trip with all my friends but sadly we won't be together. We're on different buses! WTF? The classic bus moments! :L

I hate to say this, but it goes so ugly crappy *bop*

They could have at least give the "convenience" we all deserved.

A week from now and here comes the Feb 9,10,11 and 12. I hope everything will be alright. Good vibes for the win! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment