BLOGGERS NOTE

*scrolls-down-for-music*

We all have a story to tell.

Whether we whisper or yell.
We all have a story, of adolescence and all it's glory.
We all have a story to tell.

Oh, happily ever after, wouldn't you know, wouldn't you know.
Oh, skip to the ending, who'd like to know, I'd like to know.
Author of the moment, can you tell me, do I end up, do I end up happy?

-Happily ever after by HeisWe

----------------------------------
If you can't

SCREAM YOUR HEART
OUT
!
WRITE it! :)
-xtina
-------------------------------------------------------------

LILIPAD... LILIPAD.... MANALIG KA LANG!
Datteebbbaayyyoooo xTina!!! (^_^)




Monday, January 10, 2011

The Raffle.

January 4, 2011.

Can I just win for once in my entire life?

While waiting for our prof to arrive, Santa Claus came in, oh sure he was late for Christmas but wasn’t it nice if we feel the spirit of Christmas on an ordinary day? Haha… One of our prof decided to gave us a new year’s treat. I think no one ever anticipated this! He collects our Id’s then.. tadaaahh… Instant raffle game!

But I guess I have to be better luck next time! As I always have to! Never been congratulated for winning any raffle games before!

Julie won though! After the class we ate at Mcdo. First Tuesday of the Year was the continuation of the chismisan day.. I guess? Haha.





random pic FTW! lol....
(L-R: Lhei, Mhay, Yours truly, Julie)

No comments:

Post a Comment