BLOGGERS NOTE

*scrolls-down-for-music*

We all have a story to tell.

Whether we whisper or yell.
We all have a story, of adolescence and all it's glory.
We all have a story to tell.

Oh, happily ever after, wouldn't you know, wouldn't you know.
Oh, skip to the ending, who'd like to know, I'd like to know.
Author of the moment, can you tell me, do I end up, do I end up happy?

-Happily ever after by HeisWe

----------------------------------
If you can't

SCREAM YOUR HEART
OUT
!
WRITE it! :)
-xtina
-------------------------------------------------------------

LILIPAD... LILIPAD.... MANALIG KA LANG!
Datteebbbaayyyoooo xTina!!! (^_^)




Friday, January 7, 2011

AN ENCOUNTER WITH A JERK

January 5, 2011.

This is the first time that I have been hit on by a jerk!!! Yeah emphasize to the jerk!

Slang word “Jerk” definition according to Urban Dictionary:

An idiot or stupid person. An insensitive, selfish, ignorant, cocky person who is inconsiderate and does stupid things. Despite of all those negativity, they are still highly conceited!


On my way to my school, I was waiting for a jeepney when suddenly this carrying-underdeveloped-brain-jerk came in and asks some what the fudge questions!

He asks me first, what my course is.
At first I thought he was just curious since I get used to some people who was born approachable and who seems nice who asks me about my course before.
So I answered him politely, “ECE”.
I saw the confusion on his face. I believe… he doesn’t know what it is, so he brags about his own course, in which I didn’t ask in the first place! Wow! Criminology! Amazing! FYI, its sarcasm.

He deliberately asks me if I’m studying at St. Columban, and I tell you I’m in my school uniform that day, I strongly believed na halos lahat ng tao sa Olongapo alam ang uniform ng Columban!

I just responded with a nod.

hello obviously! Am I wearing a cosplay? Isn’t it pretty obvious? Blue checkered long skirt? Ateneo uniform ba to? Meron ba nun dito?

Then again, he asks me, what are the courses available in our college? WTF?? Do I look like a walking school registrar?

With a wryly expression I answered him,

“Marami!”,

then he rebutted me with a nausea demanding statement,

“Marami, eh isa isahain mo!”

Oh holy cat! Anu ba tingin niya sa Columban? School-schoolan? Dalawa o tatlo lang courses para isaisahin ko sa kanya? %&$*%& ay talaga oo!

I started to feel that this jerk was trying to hit on me with his latter questions, he asks me,

“Di ka lumalabas ng bahay noh?”

I answered him with an irritated voice, “hello nasa labas kaya ako ngayon!”

“San ka nakatira? Pwedeng dumalaw” Dalaw? ano ka kuya Menstruation? Dalaw? Pelikula ni Kris?

I didn’t respond because obviously he was really becoming nausea to me.

When I didn’t reply, this Jerk starts to morphed into 100% highly conceited jerk!

He actually gave me some compliments but how the hell I would be able to appreciate at the same time to feel flattered if that was all coming from a total jerk like him!

Then he started to ask me for my cellphone number! Anu ka na ngayon kuya magjuejueteng? LOTTO ba to? Hayyyyyyyyyyy

Still got no response from me, how I badly wish that on that time na sana may dumating ng jeep!

He then commented, “Wag ka ng mahiya.. sige na uy.. May number ka?”

Thank God I saw a jeep coming…

He stills eagerly talking to me like blah blah… “Uy.. may number ka?”

Then the jeep finally stops in front of us… I immediately went inside then I blurted out, “di ako tumataya sa jueteng kuya!!”

What a JERKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!

Being friendly is different from being a jerk!

THE END.

No comments:

Post a Comment