BLOGGERS NOTE

*scrolls-down-for-music*

We all have a story to tell.

Whether we whisper or yell.
We all have a story, of adolescence and all it's glory.
We all have a story to tell.

Oh, happily ever after, wouldn't you know, wouldn't you know.
Oh, skip to the ending, who'd like to know, I'd like to know.
Author of the moment, can you tell me, do I end up, do I end up happy?

-Happily ever after by HeisWe

----------------------------------
If you can't

SCREAM YOUR HEART
OUT
!
WRITE it! :)
-xtina
-------------------------------------------------------------

LILIPAD... LILIPAD.... MANALIG KA LANG!
Datteebbbaayyyoooo xTina!!! (^_^)




Thursday, April 8, 2010

HE IS WE NEVERSHOUTNEVER AND POGO? LOL

ENOUGH WITH STRESSFUL PESSIMISTIC THOUGHTS


Yess.. yesss.. yesss… When I say it three times, it really really really means I really really really mean it! Enough with redundancy! So the sub title says it all…. Hmm, honestly, these past few days, is one of a HELL WEEK! I had been tortured so badly… especially my Mind and Soul! I almost came up to have mental disorder after going to this grueling week! I had so much unanticipated turns of events that I had to deal with. Luckily I kinda feel the slowly changing of the wind…. So maybe, one of these days I will feel good and at my best again. Ok, that would be all I guess. I know you’re sick hearing me talking about this shitty stuff. Well…. ClichĂ© I say.. THAT’S LIFE.

So what is this blog about now?

Just before I started typing you “entry post” ( lol. talking to whom? Tina? LOL). Ok, *fixing-my-wrong-gramming-hehe-gramming-wtf?* I have watch first “WALL WEDNESDAY”. So what on earth is WALL WEDNESDAY? You won’t find it at Disney oh for sure. Because it’s on mighty YOUTUBE! So if you’re like me, who do the regular youtubing basis… or for comprehension sake, INTERNET ADDICT. Then you should at least embrace the awesomeness of YOUTUBE’S DAN BROWN AND HIS FANTERRIFEIC UNIVERSE with the POGOTRIBE. So here you can watch WALL WEDNESDAY and see it for yourself.






So what’s with the POGOTRIBE AND DAN BROWN?
Hmm..i guess, I got so stuck with it? And dammmnnnn… I can’t help myself but to sing “IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU JUST SAW. IF DAN PUTS YOU IN STATE OF OW… BLAH BLAH BLAH”


And oh… speaking of LSS ( Last Song Syndrome , just to let the “Traffic-Tribe” know what LSS means…. ) I am so LSS-ing (if there’s such a word. ) “HERE GOES NOTHING by NEVERSHOUTNEVER” Omg, I’ve got myself a new crushie… by the way who can’t resist Cristofer Drew Ingle’s awesomeness?? Ha! Tell me who? He is so far away from Justin Effing Beiber. LOL. (Don’t get me wrong, I like JB, but there’s still some part of me that saying I don’t like him as much as I like his song.. LOL )

There He is…




And speaking of “He is…” let me introduced to you the indie band that makes me so gaga in love with their song… “HE IS WE” Oh, God, I wish I can put up to words how I really really really love love love this band! Especially there song “HAPPILY EVER AFTER” that you might have just heared when you entered my blogsite.. :) (The first one playing before Lenka’s The Show). Second to my fave is their song “I wouldn’t mind”. Not so sure if it’s the fourth song playing here…. (better yet check that ipod achuchu thingy down below this! Just scroll the page down to the bottom but make sure to comeback here and continue reading.lol.. )Oh, how I really wish I could sing like Rachelle! Her voice is like so perfect! And oh Trevor! One hot guitarist! And man… he got fanterrific guitar skills… hmm, more than just a pretty face! fyi! So yeah . Hope you’ll enjoy their music as well.



So that would be all I guess!

^^ FAIL: hehe… one more thing… I’ve read that “ROCK THE SUMMER CLASS-PART” and guess what.. Today is our first day of my summer class… and look at me! I’m absent! Hehehe…. No stars for me I guess.. hehe,,,,… But for you, I’ll give you 3 awesome fanterrific stars! If you came back, I’ll give you more! Ehe. 

-xtina

No comments:

Post a Comment