BLOGGERS NOTE

*scrolls-down-for-music*

We all have a story to tell.

Whether we whisper or yell.
We all have a story, of adolescence and all it's glory.
We all have a story to tell.

Oh, happily ever after, wouldn't you know, wouldn't you know.
Oh, skip to the ending, who'd like to know, I'd like to know.
Author of the moment, can you tell me, do I end up, do I end up happy?

-Happily ever after by HeisWe

----------------------------------
If you can't

SCREAM YOUR HEART
OUT
!
WRITE it! :)
-xtina
-------------------------------------------------------------

LILIPAD... LILIPAD.... MANALIG KA LANG!
Datteebbbaayyyoooo xTina!!! (^_^)




Friday, April 30, 2010

IT RAINED YESTERDAY! CLAP CLAP CLAP!

It rained yesterday. Yehey! Waaahhh… Finally… this is what I exactly been waiting for! Well… as for what had happened yesterday, hmm… I think it was kinda depressing… good thing God really loves me and he knows how to make me feel great again, just by letting the rain falls… and it felt so good.  I’m alive again. 

So, lets talk about today…


AM


Got to rush to school… Yes summer class once again… I don’t know, I have told you this so many times, that I hate being late… and look who’s gonna be late again. LOL. So there, as if I need to rescue someone, I got in into the classroom so quickly that I didn’t even bother to look around and see some unusual stuff at the school. So there, I’m late. I sat in front, along with my early bird friends… lol… Ayun, handa ng makinig kay sir ng biglang kinalabit ako ni Julie, and she told me that Richard Guttierez, was at the school! (Whattta fudge!!!) All of a suddenly, the thought of picturing myself becoming nerdy listening to sir, fades away. Akala ko they’re just making fun of me nga, kasi I’m late.

AFTER THE CLASS.

Hmm… It is very unusual nga, aside sa madameng tao today compare to the usual days na nasa school kame, ayun dame rin cars… puro GMA pa… This GMA thingy was totally unexpected. Like, never in my life did I ever imagine na magkakaroon ng shooting ditto sa school. Haha… I wonder why they don’t let us be part of that shooting.. hehe…


PM


We all got krungkrung! Once again! Haha… Good thing I brought my camera..

Here’s a VLOG for today 



So there, that’s the evidence of today’s happenings..
Gaah.. I’m so happy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment