BLOGGERS NOTE

*scrolls-down-for-music*

We all have a story to tell.

Whether we whisper or yell.
We all have a story, of adolescence and all it's glory.
We all have a story to tell.

Oh, happily ever after, wouldn't you know, wouldn't you know.
Oh, skip to the ending, who'd like to know, I'd like to know.
Author of the moment, can you tell me, do I end up, do I end up happy?

-Happily ever after by HeisWe

----------------------------------
If you can't

SCREAM YOUR HEART
OUT
!
WRITE it! :)
-xtina
-------------------------------------------------------------

LILIPAD... LILIPAD.... MANALIG KA LANG!
Datteebbbaayyyoooo xTina!!! (^_^)




Sunday, April 11, 2010

PBBTEEN EDITION CLASH OF 2010.

Ok… lets have a pause for a while with my personal life. Just want to blog about the latest and currently edition of Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition Clash of 2010. I don’t care if you consider it low life. For me actually it’s entertaining.

The Pilot was last night.. Yeah I’ve got to watched it but I missed the opening! ( Deimm.. there’s Yeng C at the opening! Owgas!.. ) anyways, I’m a regular PBB viewer ever since. I’m more interested specially with the Teen Editions.. Like hey, do I still need to explain why? Hehe…

So okay..

Basing from first impressions and looks..

So far I think I like Yong Gopez… the bread winner of Pampanga.



Look, he may not be the hottest and cutest boy housemates in this batch. Well I don’t care if most of the viewers of today only do like good looking housemates. For me, I find him so interesting...and cute too..hehe. Well seriously I’m touched with his life’s struggles, and somehow moved by his character… Well I really wish that these first impressions will not just remain as impressions forever. I really really really hope that he’s not a Wallflower.


Well aside from Yong I like the “soccer guy”, He kinda resembles Mario Maurer! Omgee… and speaking of good looks… Ivan, another housemate! For me he’s more like Edward Cullen-ish than Robert Pattinson.. hehe…

Look here…

more pics here


AS for the Girl Housemates?

I like Devon.



And ohh… btw, forgot I like the concept of separation between “Mayayaman Teens” who lives in Apartment and “Mahihirap Teens” who lives in Villa naman!


As for me, I go for the Villa! I think I can relate more to them!

No comments:

Post a Comment