BLOGGERS NOTE

*scrolls-down-for-music*

We all have a story to tell.

Whether we whisper or yell.
We all have a story, of adolescence and all it's glory.
We all have a story to tell.

Oh, happily ever after, wouldn't you know, wouldn't you know.
Oh, skip to the ending, who'd like to know, I'd like to know.
Author of the moment, can you tell me, do I end up, do I end up happy?

-Happily ever after by HeisWe

----------------------------------
If you can't

SCREAM YOUR HEART
OUT
!
WRITE it! :)
-xtina
-------------------------------------------------------------

LILIPAD... LILIPAD.... MANALIG KA LANG!
Datteebbbaayyyoooo xTina!!! (^_^)




Saturday, April 10, 2010

STUCK AT HOME

Saturday. So the title says it all. Today I’m stuck at home. I don’t have anything else to do but to sit down in front of computer and do my daily internet ritual. And I’ve been into “HeisWe” these passed few days… as you can see from my previous blog entries. LOL. So early in the morning I hit the high notes of their song, I wouldn’t mind. And just don't ask if i really hit that note! hehe.. And oh just a couple of minutes ago, I've watched Dan Brown's RE:JUSTING EFFING BEIBER VIDEO... that's when i realize something.. hehe...I now declare, that Dan Brown.. (not the author of the Davinci Code.fyi) is currently my Ultimate Crush. *blush* Because He’s so awesome…. I mean you can help but to admire someone who is so intelligent yet not the boring type. I mean, accept the facts of life, that usually if you meet a guy who’s intelligent then about 70%, he’s a hardcore BOREDOM! And Dan Brown, is just so cool that even most of the time I’m physically attracted to “Asian” guys got my attention. Yes, He’s not that too cute, but what really got me into liking and admiring him is his personality… his theories… his knowledge to sort of petty to complicated thing. Dan Brown, you really rock my world, wish to meet you someday. :)

^^So what’s that Tina? An open love letter to Dan Brown. LOL.


a quick fun fan art for DB. :D the coolest man on YOUTUBE!

Right now, I’m doing a Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge Anime marathon….
Sunako Rocks! (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment