BLOGGERS NOTE

*scrolls-down-for-music*

We all have a story to tell.

Whether we whisper or yell.
We all have a story, of adolescence and all it's glory.
We all have a story to tell.

Oh, happily ever after, wouldn't you know, wouldn't you know.
Oh, skip to the ending, who'd like to know, I'd like to know.
Author of the moment, can you tell me, do I end up, do I end up happy?

-Happily ever after by HeisWe

----------------------------------
If you can't

SCREAM YOUR HEART
OUT
!
WRITE it! :)
-xtina
-------------------------------------------------------------

LILIPAD... LILIPAD.... MANALIG KA LANG!
Datteebbbaayyyoooo xTina!!! (^_^)




Monday, April 12, 2010

The Red Tees and Jeans Day!

RED TEES AND JEANS!

Ok.. so this is it! The Red Tees and Jeans Day! The Glee Day! Omgee! I’m so Happy! And I just can’t hide it! LOL. And not only that today is also my first day of Summer Class! *ok… Not yet on the mood to talk… or type.. LOL. Be back tom.. if I’ll be in the mood… or whatever.. maybe later?? Or maybe just tomorrow.. IDK .LOL. But I’m coming back! That’s for sure! :D

In the mean time just stare at this pic.. LOL.



Sorry its only a RED TEES. LOL. Dunno what happen on the Jeans. LOL.

Bye Bye *waves*

1 star only for a lazy post and for Tina! Hehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment