BLOGGERS NOTE

*scrolls-down-for-music*

We all have a story to tell.

Whether we whisper or yell.
We all have a story, of adolescence and all it's glory.
We all have a story to tell.

Oh, happily ever after, wouldn't you know, wouldn't you know.
Oh, skip to the ending, who'd like to know, I'd like to know.
Author of the moment, can you tell me, do I end up, do I end up happy?

-Happily ever after by HeisWe

----------------------------------
If you can't

SCREAM YOUR HEART
OUT
!
WRITE it! :)
-xtina
-------------------------------------------------------------

LILIPAD... LILIPAD.... MANALIG KA LANG!
Datteebbbaayyyoooo xTina!!! (^_^)




Friday, April 23, 2010

SO DEIMMM HOT!!!

That thing on top! Definitely I'm not referring it to myself. LOL. ok some quick blog blah blah. Ok, today, i was like a zombie! No, not that I'm starting to eat people, like literally, but more like a zombie, who walks slowly, like someone who has lost her consciousness. Yeah, that's it, so deim hard to explain... I just don't feel well today. You see, i woke up early on today, to attend my summer class. I have this energetic aura until i got myself into a jeepney. I don't know what happen but all of a suddenly, i feel so weak, i started to feel terribly bad. Maybe because of the weather. God, i was just half way to the school, but I'm thinking of getting home na! I just don't feel like my system was functioning right.

Guess what?

I made it at school! Ha! And i regret , i did came to school.
Gaah, i'm a walking zombie!

Then when my professor was so busy explaining this stuff about "time-travel" , i suddenly feel like puking! omgee! i don't know what to do, so all of a sudden i got out of the classroom and went on to the restroom. oww.. how terrible it was!

Last thing i remember was that I'm asking for my professor if i can leave early.

omgee.. good thing i kinda feel ok now! Thank God :)

No comments:

Post a Comment