BLOGGERS NOTE

*scrolls-down-for-music*

We all have a story to tell.

Whether we whisper or yell.
We all have a story, of adolescence and all it's glory.
We all have a story to tell.

Oh, happily ever after, wouldn't you know, wouldn't you know.
Oh, skip to the ending, who'd like to know, I'd like to know.
Author of the moment, can you tell me, do I end up, do I end up happy?

-Happily ever after by HeisWe

----------------------------------
If you can't

SCREAM YOUR HEART
OUT
!
WRITE it! :)
-xtina
-------------------------------------------------------------

LILIPAD... LILIPAD.... MANALIG KA LANG!
Datteebbbaayyyoooo xTina!!! (^_^)




Monday, April 12, 2010

PET PEEVES AT WATSON.

SUNDAY SCENARIOS.

Last night, I’m just having a hard time getting sleep. This is not insomnia or what… So there I decided to check some old stuff and starts reading this particular book entitled AVI. (or maybe AVI is the author? Dunno.. LOL). Honestly, I have this book for like 3 years, and it was just stuck at my cabinet. I never bother to read it. Not so interesting I guess. But deimm… when I started reading just the very first paragraph of the very first chapter I’m hooked with it. I can’t stop from reading it na! It was a very nice story of Phillip Malloy. It’s so cool. Last thing I remembered I go back to sleep at 1:00 am.

Sunday Morning.
We do attend regularly Mass every Sundays. But then because of lack of sleep, we came late.  I promise I’ll try my best that it won’t happen anymore. After attending mass along with my Ma and Dads… We ate our breakfast in a resto called Mansion. As usual I ordered for my ever favorite palabok. After that naghiwalay na kame, I plan to go to Mart 1 while my parents needs to meet up with my Mom’s doctor.

I decided to buy a new red shirt, because I’m planning to wear a new one for tomorrow, tomorrow is the Red T’s and Jeans Glee day. Omgee, April is Gleepril! My favorite American tv show Glee will come back premiering tomorrow! Yay! So excited!!! But I just couldn’t find a perfect red tees! *sighed* so that’s when I decided I’ll just wear my old red tees. So then after a couple of minutes I decided to go to the city mall. I’ll just buy some of my skin care stuff at Watson.




It was early pet peeves. This whole Watson thing kinda annoys me. Knows what happened? Ok, here, After a couple of minutes browsing and picking the stuffs I will buy I headed to the counter and ready to pay for it, all in all 216php but to my dismay, the Cashier told me, “Ma’am do you have smaller bill? Sorry Ma’am we don’t have coins for your change?” Like what?? What a fudge!!! Hello Jeep ba kayo? Na kelangan barya lang sa umaga! As in WTF talaga! So there, I’m really annoyed with what had happened, I don’t have a choice but to go out and exchange my 500 bill outside the Watson. Bad service Watson I thought to myself. I came back again to pay for my things. Just can’t help but to tell the cashier, “ I hope Ma’am for the next time na bibili ako, sana naman may barya na kayo! Hello, daig pa kayo ng sari sari store?” I went out without even hearing a single word coming from the cashier. I’m expecting apology, ayun magsorry man lang sana siya, but wala eh.. sadyang alam mo na… mukhang bagong gising at meron.. btw, got her name at the receipt.. hehe… Hi Laarni *waves* :D I know its not your fault, but one single piece of advice, just learn to make your customer feel even just a little bit important… that single “apology” sana will do.. anyways.. just a pet peeves… pet peeves that took an entire blog entry? come on Tina.. waddapp with you?? hehe...

I guess that would be all for today! *ok
Tomorrow is my first day! Summer class! Teehee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment